Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a digital marketing executive to join us in our Manchester office to assist in delivering our digital marketing strategy, the perfect candidate will have experience of email marketing, content writing, online advertising and managing various social media platforms.
Watt Utilities is an award winning and market leading online comparison company that specialises in business utilities.
In our 18th year of trading, this is an exciting time to join an amazing company as it plans to overhaul the way business customers switch and save money on all their utilities. We are based in vibrant colourful offices in Manchester City Centre and actively promote fun in the workplace.
We are looking for somebody with the focus and drive to take ownership of the role and work with us to drive this energetic fast paced business forward.
- Degree in Marketing (Desirable)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite design software
- Basic / Intermediate knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable experience in using email and social media campaign platforms
- Strong content and copywriting skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Duties will include
- Plan, create and manage email marketing campaigns to promote our company and generate leads
- Maintain and grow the company’s social media accounts, creating organic and paid campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Write SEO optimised content for the website and measure with Google Analytics
- Use the CRM to manage relationships with customers at various points of the sales cycle
- Drive online newsletter subscriptions, grow and effectively segment e-email marketing databases
- To increase direct online revenue, traffic, conversion and ROI
- Measure & report on performance of all marketing activities
- Attend industry events to promote the company
What's in it for you?
Central location in Manchester City Centre close to all public transport links and car parks
09:00 to 17:00, Mon to Fri ( No Weekends )
Previous experience in any of the following roles would give you a distinct advantage however full industry and product training is provided
Digital Marketing Assistant, Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Salary inc OTE
£23k - £27k
CV Format: You will need to attach a copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format.