OUTBOUND SALES EXECUTIVE
OUTBOUND SALES EXECUTIVE WANTED
Salary – £18k Basic
Salary OTE: £55,000.00
We are looking to expand our successful Manchester office-based sales team with outbound sales executives.
If you’re driven by results, determined to succeed and motivated by targets, then you could be making the most of your sales skills whilst earning.
The more you achieve, the more you’ll earn. Simple as that.
We are looking for people with a confident approach to sales who are team workers and highly self-motivated.
We operate a compact day from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with generous breaks.
You can look forward a range of benefits, team building, city centre based, excellent commission structure and incentives as well as the perk of being paid weekly.
We have limited spaces and only have full time permanent positions to join our well established successful team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Professional demeanour
- Ability to work to a target
- Money motivated and wants to take advantage of uncapped commission
This role has an immediate start date due to company growth and internal promotion, if you think the role is one you would enjoy and more importantly excel at, you can apply online or contact us to discuss the position and requirements further
- Experience of Commercial Utility Sales is an advantage (Gas & Electric)
- Used to dealing with customers, either on inbound or outbound calls
- Proven ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to achieve targets
- Previously had success in a telesales role and proven to exceed targets
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
Duties will include
- Provide accurate and clear information about customer’s renewals
- Ask relevant and appropriate open ended questions
- Handle client objections
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service
- Continually meet and exceed the objectives and targets set
- Adhere to strict codes of practice and data protection
- A competitive basic salary (Negotiable DOE)
- Bonus and incentive scheme - NYC trips, Ibiza Competition, Paris Competition, Cheltenham Races
- Unrivalled commission structure which is uncapped and realistically achievable
- Staff days out - Karting, Paint Balling, Bowling, Staff Meals Out
- Working Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 - Mon to Fri - Dress down Fridays with early finish
- See employee benefits
Previous experience in any of the following roles would give you a distinct advantage however full industry and product training is provided
Account Manager, Telesales Agents, Sales Advisors, Customer Service, Inbound / Outbound Sales Executive, Junior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Campaign Manager, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre, Team Leader.
Full-time - Immediate interview and start dates available
Salary inc OTE
CV Format: You will need to attach a copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format.